Physician Assistant for Orthopedic Clinic in One of Dallas/Fort Worth’s Most Sought After Communities
Whether it’s a sports-related or work-related injury or just plain accident, this innovative orthopedic practice provides patients immediate access to the full spectrum of diagnostic evaluation and treatment for all musculoskeletal system issues.
About the Job
• Outpatient orthopedic clinic
• 3 days on, 3 days off
• Day shift only (12 hours)
• $110,000-130,000 depending on experience
• Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) and matching 401(k)
• Lots of autonomy, but with an orthopedic surgeon always available
• Heavily focused on creating exceptional patient experiences
• Prior orthopedic experience preferred but not required
About the Community
Whether you already live in North Texas or are looking to relocate, the practice is in a Dallas/Fort Worth community that is routinely rated as one of the best places for families to live. Over the past decade, it has experienced one of the highest growth rates of any community in the entire country – a trend that is not expected to slow down. While it is only a few miles down the road from Dallas proper, this town has all the amenities that anyone could hope for, including GREAT schools, top-notch shopping and countless restaurants.
Apply today to schedule a confidential, no-obligation call with our team leader to learn more about our practice and this job opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!