Live on Myrtle Beach with this Exceptional Gastroenterology Opportunity
Great Mix of Work and Play with Top-End Earning Potential
Live in a coastal paradise with over 60 miles of soft sandy beaches on the Grand Strand and beyond. Whether you fill your weekends with family friendly activities, soothing sails across the sea or immerse yourself in the boisterous night life, Myrtle Beach is the ideal place to live and work.
Professionally, take advantage of this opportunity to join a booming group that is doubling in size, and work in a state-of-the –art Endoscopy suite and 220-bed hospital with a strong demand for your services. Enjoy a mix of inpatient and outpatient medicine while earning top-end income with a robust base salary and unlimited bonus potential. Relocation is easy with a generous relocation and sign-on bonus. Apply today to learn more and experience the smell of the ocean salt and the wind in your hair.
- Join an established, experienced practice that plans to double in size this year due to high volume and rising demand
- Recruiting due to growth, not replacement – get busy, and earning, from day one
- Enjoy the support of a modern, 220-bed community hospital with new advanced endoscopy suites, on-site diagnostic & lab testing, clean efficient offices and a new patient bed tower
- Going on one-in-four call with generous call pay and scheduling flexibility
- Well-above-average base salary plus unlimited RVU bonus production – high demand equals high potential earnings – as well as sizeable signing and relocation bonus
- Strong referral sources among your comprehensive multi-specialty group consisting of 19 offices, including 8 primary care offices – a total catchment area of nearly 500,000
- One of the nation’s top tourist destinations, nearly 14 million visitors annually, because of the city's warm subtropical climate and extensive beaches
- Unlimited entertainment options including beach and ocean activities, concerts and festivals, events and special conventions, hunting and fishing, and arts
- Fantastic shopping at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Barefoot Landing, Market Commons and numerous outlets and indoor malls
- International airport to access nearly any corner of the USA and beyond
- Choice of school options within the third-largest school district in SC. Choose between strong public schools and a dozen distinct private schools
We are seeking Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates and completely accepting of 2017 Residents/Fellows and J-1 and H1B visa candidates.
Due to the ideal location and supreme earning potential, we have already received a high-volume of applicants. Apply today to schedule a confidential, no-obligation call with our team leader to learn more about our practice and this job opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!